- Project Consultant
- Account Manager: Japanese Market
- Marketing Intern
- Sales Administration / CSR
- Account Manager
Account Manager : Japanese Market
Vice-President of Sales & Marketing
For nearly 10 years, PeopleServe has been a trusted HR partner of prestigious Japanese clients such as Toyota, Daizo Aerosol, Ichikoh Industries as well as for other multinationals including Microsoft, BMW, Novartis, Valeo, and many more.
The Account Manager for Japanese market will perform a critical role in our company as a representative to prospective customers within the Japanese business community.
- Promoting and selling PeopleServe’s HR services and solutions to Japanese companies with a focus on sales leads generation, customer relationship development, account management and closing deals.
- Growing the account base and volume of sales by coordinating with internal teams to implement marketing activities aimed at Japanese companies established in Thailand, handling sales activities with prospective clients, and ensuring their satisfaction with services provided to them.
- Establish a strong presence within the Japanese-Thai Chamber of Commerce; sales territory includes Bangkok metropolitan and Eastern Seaboard where frequent visits to industrial estates are required.
- A results-oriented individual with a “hunter” type personality, able to develop new business and leverage our existing Japanese customer base (Toyota, Daizo, Ichikoh).
- At least two years experience successfully selling services directly to Japanese clients
- Good at developing and maintaining relationships with Japanese customers and already connected to Japanese business community in Thailand
- Good personality with strong communications, presentation and negotiation skills
- Keen to work in a modern company with a high-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any relevant field
- Fluent in English and Japanese
Applicants are invited email it to: [email protected]