- What services do you offer?
- Do you have English speaking staff I can talk to?
- How long has CloudForce HR been operating in Thailand?
- Our company is located outside of Bangkok, what areas do you offer your services in?
- What if i need help?
- I have a small but growing company in Thailand, and would like to outsource my Payroll, how do you ensure I will receive the same level of service as your larger clients?
- How long do you keep the “online payslips” on the server?
- What is a Psychometric Assessment?
- What are psychometric Assessments used for?
- What psychometric assessments does CloudForce HR offer?
- How do I take an assessment?
- How do I receive the assessment results?
- Are the results confidential?
- How can I interpret the results?
- Are they a cost effective tool for recruitment? Will I see positive cost/benefit?
- I would like to use these assessments to create benchmarks to streamline the recruitment process. Can I create company “norms” to make sure all my staff meet the same levels of ability?
- I am responsible to ensure our newest recruits will fit in with our corporate culture and follow our corporate philosophies, can psychometrics help with that?
- How can I be sure results of CloudForce HR’s Psychometric Assessments are reliable?
- How long do these assessments usually take to finish?
- What are the benefits of psychometric assessments?
Customization and Features
- Are the HRIS systems available in Thai and English language?
- I spend a lot of time out of the office and need a system that allows me to make real time decisions on the road, is this possible?
- We pay our sales staff monthly but pay commissions every 3 months, will your payroll system be able to accommodate this?
- Does the payroll service include calculations and payments for Tax & social security ?
- Our company employs a mixture of local and foreign staff that have different tax and social security calculations and payments, can you accommodate our needs ?
- Many of my staff use different banks, can your system work with different banks?
- Some of my staff require payments to banks overseas, is that a problem?
- One of my staff is in Hospital, can i use this system to arrange healthcare payments?
- My payroll requirements are too complex for ordinary payroll systems, can you customize your modules to meet my needs?
- What security systems are in place to protect my company data?
- What will we need to implement a PeopleServe system?
- Is an HRIS cost effective?
- After contracting CloudForce HR, How long does the implementation process take?
- Do I need to purchase any special hardware?
FAQs Answered – Service
What services do you offer?
CloudForce HR offers our clients a comprehensive set of HR Services and Management tools such as:
- Comprehensive Payroll Services & HR Administration Outsourcing
- HR Staff Contracting – servicing your in-house HR needs with contracted HR professionals
- Web Based HR Management System ( HRIS)
- Workforce Assessment, Testing, Executive Coaching & Development Programs
- e-Training Services
- HR Management Consulting & Project Management
- Executive Search and General Recruitment
Do you have English speaking staff I can talk to?
At CloudForce HR we conduct business in a multicultural and multilingual environment, which is why we have multilingual staff to service all our clients regardless of language.
How long has CloudForce HR been operating in Thailand?
CloudForce HR was incorporated in 2003.
Our company is located outside of Bangkok, what areas do you offer your services in?
CloudForce HR in a located in Bangkok, However we offer our services to businesses anywhere in Thailand and throughout the Asia-Pacific Region.
What if i need help?
Our full time staff is here to assist you during business hours 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
All CloudForce HR clients are given a “in case of emergencies” number. This number is made available 24 hrs a day 365 days a year.
I have a small but growing company in Thailand, and would like to outsource my Payroll, how do you ensure I will receive the same level of service as your larger clients?
With a current client base ranging in size from companies with just a handful of employees to multinationals with thousands of employees, we pride ourselves on providing the same high level of service to all our valued clients, regardless of size.
How long do you keep the “online payslips” on the server?
We will keep the “online payslips” on the server for a period of 60 days. After which these records will be made available upon request.
FAQs Answered – Psychometric Assessment
What is a Psychometric Assessment?
These are formal, structured exercises designed by psychologists to measure psychological qualities such as reasoning ability and personality factors. They are carefully researched and tested to ensure that they are fair, reliable and valid. They are administered and scored in a standardized way, allowing your results to be compared with people who have taken the tests before. The most common types of psychometric assessment used in job selection are ‘aptitude’ (or ‘ability’) tests and ‘personality assessments’.
What are psychometric Assessments used for?
All employers aim to select someone who has the skills, abilities and personal qualities to do their job well. Some selection methods are better than others at gathering different types of evidence about your candidates suitability. For example, application forms provide information about your qualifications, work experience and written communication skills; interviews allow you to show your oral communication skills; while psychometric tests offer insight into whether you have the specific abilities and personal qualities required. Psychometrics are used to assess the following abilities and traits of an individual.
- Cognitive Ability
- General Mental Ability
- Big Five Personality Factors
- Leadership Styles
- Selling & Influencing Styles
- Openness to Experience
- Emotional Stability
- Emotional Intelligence
- Occupational Performance Predictors
- Response Fidelity vs. Distortion
What psychometric assessments does CloudForce HR offer?
CloudForce HR offers a comprehensive portfolio of Cognitive Ability Assessments and Personality and Job Suitability Assessments:
The GMA series of Intelligence or General Mental Ability Assessment, consisting of a selection of On-line assessments to gather information on individual’s cognitive ability.
- GMA Series – Cognitive and Aptitude Assessment battery
- GMA 2 – Eng/Thai
- GMA 3 – Eng
- GMA 4 – Eng/Thai
- GMA 6 – Eng
Personality Assessments and Job suitability Assessments
- Work Behavior Inventory (WBI) Eng/Thai
- Individual Development Report Team Report
- Selling Styles Inventory (SSI) Eng/Thai
- Customer Service Inventory (CSI) Eng/Thai
- Retail/Hospitality Inventory (RHI) – Eng
- Healthcare Service Inventory (HSI) Eng/Thai
- Transportation Service Inventory (TSI) Eng/Thai
- Law Enforcement Work Styles Test (LWS) – Eng
- Applicant Profile Inventory (API) – Eng
- Applicant Service Inventory (ASI) – Eng
- Advancement Potential Report (APR) – Eng
- Applied Reasoning Test-Managerial/Professional (ART-MP) Eng/Thai
- Applied Reasoning Test-Vocational/Technical (ART-VT) – Eng
- Mechanical Reasoning Test (MRT) – Eng
- Law Enforcement Reasoning Test (LRT) – Eng
- AAI Office Skills Assessment System (OSAS) – Eng
- Retail-Hospitality Service Inventory (RHSI) – Eng/Thai
- Assessment Profile Inventory (API) – Eng
- Work Engagement Inventory (WEI) – Eng
- Career Liftoff® Interest Inventory (CLII) – Eng
How do I take an assessment?
Taking an assessment is a very simple task, contact one of our sales team and we will proved you with a step by step guide on how to access the assessment webpage, enter the code we provide you, and take the assessment at any time that is suitable to you or your assessment taker. Assessments can be taken 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How do I receive the assessment results?
Once you have completed your assessment, the results will be sent to an email address determined by you.
Are the results confidential?
Yes. We hold this information in the strictest confidence. The results of your assessments will only be made available to the contracting client. Results can be stored by PeopleServe up to one year, if so requested.
How can I interpret the results?
Your assessments can be interpreted by a certified professional by Phone or by Skype between 9:00am – 6:00pm weekdays. A certified professional is available to interpret you assessment results onsite (BKK CBD) if so desired.
Are they a cost effective tool for recruitment? Will I see positive cost/benefit?
Absolutely, as any HR manager will tell you, high turnover and miss allocated human capital can be very expensive. Psychometric assessments help ensure you have the right person for the right job, cutting you HR costs dramatically.
I would like to use these assessments to create benchmarks to streamline the recruitment process. Can I create company “norms” to make sure all my staff meet the same levels of ability?
The simple answer is Yes, you can evaluate your new recruitment candidates based on past results. Once a “norm” has been set, your recruitment process is streamlined and short listing becomes highly efficient and effective.
I am responsible to ensure our newest recruits will fit in with our corporate culture and follow our corporate philosophies, can psychometrics help with that?
Personality Assessments have been designed with this question as a primary goal to answer. Does the candidate have “the right stuff”? These personality factors are integral when deciding if an individual is appropriate for a particular position:
- Big Five Personality Factors
- Leadership Styles
- Selling & Influencing Styles
- Openness to Experience
- Emotional Stability
- Emotional Intelligence
CloudForce HR Psychometric assessments provide the answers to all of these questions in a comprehensive and easy to understand report.
How can I be sure results of CloudForce HR’s Psychometric Assessments are reliable?
A comparison of the CloudForce HR’s WBI with the industry competition gives clear results. Our assessments have the highest reliability ratings of the most commonly used and respected psychometric assessments on the market.
|Work Behavior Inventory(WBI)||Hogan Personality Index||Meyers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)*||Thomas DISC*||Extended DISC||Occupation Qualification Questionnaire (OPQ)||Spona||Apollo|
|Work Behavior Inventory(WBI)||0.85||0.83|
|Hogan Personality Index||0.74||N/A|
|Meyers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)*||.56-.83||N/A|
|Occupation Qualification Questionnaire (OPQ)||0.77||N/A|
*The MBTI is a fine psychometric tool for various uses but the manual of the MBTI itself cautions that when applied to the World of Work it should not be used for Selection or Promotion.
*DISC is also a tool that is not recommended to be used for Selection or Promotion decision as it’s scale reliabilities are not considered high or stable enough for prediction.
How long do these assessments usually take to finish?
CloudForce HR’s Personality Assessments generally take between 30-35 min’s to complete. CloudForce HR’s GMA series of assessments generally take between 20-25 min’s to complete. Providing you with the vital information required to make an informed decision in less than one hour.
What are the benefits of psychometric assessments?
Psychometric assessments make it easy to identify people with the potential to reach high levels of job performance. The results of the ‘culture fair’ mental power tests are combined to rank your applicants. While Personality and job suitability assessments are vital to ensuring a candidate will be in line with an organizations philosophies and culture, whether it be in a leadership role or a basic entry level position.
FAQs Answered – Customization and Features
Are the HRIS systems available in Thai and English language?
Yes, all of our Human Resource Information Systems are available in both Thai and English
I spend a lot of time out of the office and need a system that allows me to make real time decisions on the road, is this possible?
Yes. Our system designers have created a system that can be managed remotely, you stay in complete control no matter where you are, even from your laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
We pay our sales staff monthly but pay commissions every 3 months, will your payroll system be able to accommodate this?
Yes, our system is designed with a high degree of flexibility, pay cycles / commission payments / incentive plans and other benefits are all customizable.
Does the payroll service include calculations and payments for Tax & social security ?
Yes, Calculations and payments will be made to the applicable taxation departments, social security funds as well provident funds. Calculations and payments can be made to cover a range of deductions including loan repayments. Detailed reports on PND1, SSO, PF will be made available for download by the client.
Our company employs a mixture of local and foreign staff that have different tax and social security calculations and payments, can you accommodate our needs ?
Yes, we offer a flexible and comprehensive service which includes variations in calculations based on local and foreign taxation and compensation protocol
Many of my staff use different banks, can your system work with different banks?
Yes, Our systems are currently being used to transfer funds to all existing banks throughout Thailand.
Some of my staff require payments to banks overseas, is that a problem?
No problem at all, our systems are designed to facilitate all international funds transfers.
One of my staff is in Hospital, can i use this system to arrange healthcare payments?
Absolutely, our modular system will allow your staff to make claims and allow management to approve and make payments to healthcare providers.
My payroll requirements are too complex for ordinary payroll systems, can you customize your modules to meet my needs?
Yes. At CloudForce HR, we have in-house developers to create customized solutions for our customers.
FAQs Answered – Implementation
What security systems are in place to protect my company data?
At CloudForce HR we recognize the importance of confidentiality and data security, both within the organization, and outside of it. which is why we utilise AWS. AWS is a secure, durable technology platform with industry-recognized certifications and audits: PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, FISMA Moderate, HIPAA, and SAS 70 Type II.
Data transferred is protected by FTP ( File Transfer Protocol ) Data encryption between 64 and 128 bit & Password protected Excel files
What will we need to implement a CloudForce system?
Our systems are designed to operate using a Windows OS with Internet Explorer 5,6,7,8 or 9, there are no hardware or software purchases needed.
Is an HRIS cost effective ?
Our modules are competitively priced as to ensure the most value to our clients, we offer our products in a modular configuration, our clients pay for what they use and nothing more. All expenses are tax deductible. Software as a service means no capital costs sitting on your company balance sheet.
After contracting CloudForce HR, How long does the implementation process take?
The Implementation period is typically one month to ensure there is no gap in the payroll cycle, whilst allowing adequate time for testing and training.
Do I need to purchase any special hardware?
No, our systems are designed with the client in mind, the only requirement is Internet Explorer, we will take care of the rest.
If you have a question you would like answered, please call one of our HR professionals on
+66 (0)2 105 4174 or Email us on [email protected]